Full time-Early Years Foundation Stage Teacher for January 2020
Salary – MPS
The Governing Body of Wensley Fold CE Primary Academy are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic EYFS teacher to join our committed and hardworking team. The children at Wensley Fold are at the heart of everything we do and we place a great emphasis on achieving the very best possible outcomes for all of our children and staff. We are a highly ambitious and forward-thinking school who have a passion for raising standards and learning outcomes for all of our pupils.
- An outstanding classroom practitioner (or aspiring to be) who enjoys working with and sharing their knowledge with others?
- A creative and innovative thinker, who is able to communicate effectively?
- Committed to developing the whole child?
- Able to provide engaging learning experiences that inspire and support children to become lifelong, independent learners?
- Reflective and keen to develop your practice?
- Prepared to go above and beyond to achieve the best for our children?
If you answered yes, we can offer you:
- Wonderful children and supportive parents
- A happy, vibrant working environment
- Excellent facilities and beautiful school grounds
- A genuine commitment to continuing and enhancing your professional development.
We welcome applications from teachers with any level of experience, including Newly Qualified Teachers. EYFS experience is desirable but not essential. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. To arrange a tour with the Head teacher Donna Simpson, please contact the main office on 01254 667449. Wensley Fold is an outstanding school which is also a School Direct provider and a member of TEAM teaching school alliance.
Application forms are available from firstname.lastname@example.org
and returnable by post to Wensley Fold CE Primary Academy, Manor Road, Blackburn, BB2 6LX or by email to the above email address.
Closing date for applications is Thursday 10 October 2019 at 4pm
Interviews will take place w/b 28 October 2019
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory check supplied by the Disclosure Barring Service. The check will include any cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions.