Click on the iPad Letters to read our book:
SATs 2019 Timetable:
|Monday 13 May 2019||Spelling, Punctuation & Grammar – Paper 1
Spelling, Punctuation & Grammar – Paper 2
|Tuesday 14 May 2019||English Reading|
|Wednesday 15 May 2019||Maths Paper 1 (Arithmetic)
Maths Paper 2 (Reasoning)
|Thursday 16 May 2019||Maths Paper 3 (Reasoning)|
Our science focus this term:
Animals – Humans/ Plants/ Evolution/ Scientist Study
- Life processes
- Humans and Other Animals
- Green Plants
- Variation and classificationLiving Things in their Environment
- Planning different types of scientific enquiry to answer questions, including recognising and controlling variables where necessary.
- Taking measurements, using a range of scientific equipment, with increasing accuracy and precision, taking repeat readings when appropriate.
- Recording data and results of increasing complexity using scientific diagrams and labels, classification keys, tables, scatter graphs, bar and line graphs.
- Reporting and presenting findings from enquiries including conclusions, casual relationships and explanations of and degrees of trust in results, in oral and written forms such as displays and other presentations.
Communication and Networks:
As a class we will investigate the names of hardware e.g. hubs, routers, switches, including the names of protocols for example- SMTP, iMAP, POP, FTP, TCP/IP, associated with networking computer systems.
We will use technologies and online services securely, and understand how to identify and report inappropriate conduct.
Explore what it means for a person to have faith and how having faith affects people’s lives, values and decisions.
Discuss that Christian people are called to build God’s kingdom here on earth.